Visit this page to stay updated on any changes to our services.
Yes, our doors are CLOSED but.....
- No FINES or FEES will be charged
- Returns can still be dropped in the dropboxes
- CURBSIDE PICKUP IS AVAILABLE:
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 10AM - 3PM
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 10AM - 8PM
- we will be handling online and phone requests for BOOKS and BOOKS ON CD only.
- Books can be placed on reserve through our online catalog system or over the phone. You will be notified when your requested items are available for pickup. Items can be picked up at our entrance located nearest the parking lot. There will be no public access to the Library.
- You can call in to request a book(s) and if you don't know exactly what you want we can make recommendations - BOOKS only.
- An inactive library card can be updated over the phone at 740-387-0992.
- You can also obtain a TEMPORARY LIBRARY CARD enabling you to check books out. Our staff members will walk you through the process over the phone.
- You can access magazines, ebooks, audiobooks, streaming tv and films through our digital collection through Overdirve, Libby, and RBdigital apps. Please visit MarionLibrary.borrow to learn more.
- Our Caledonia, Prospect and LaRue branches are not open at this time.