IMPORTANT SAFETY UPDATE: (current Ohio color-coded "county alert details" map)
Marion Public Library is doing online and phone reservations with curbside pickup service.
- MAIN LIBRARY OPEN:
- Monday & Thursday from 10AM - 6PM
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 11AM - 7PM
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday from 10AM - 1PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Branches will remain closed indefinitely
Information for Curb Service (at door pickup)
- Staff will handle online and phone requests for BOOKS and AUDIO BOOKS only.
- There will be NO FINES on overdue items. All items can be dropped in the book drops at any time and all returned items are kept quarantined for a minimum of 3 days before check-in. Library accounts will update only after the items have been processed and no fines will accrue during this waiting period.
- Books can be placed on reserve through our online catalog system or over the phone. You will be notified when your requested items are available for pickup. Items can be picked up at our entrance located nearest the parking lot.
- You can call in to request a book(s) and if you don't know exactly what you want we can make recommendations - BOOKS only.
- An inactive library card can be updated over the phone at 740-387-0992.
You can access magazines, ebooks, audiobooks, streaming tv and films through our digital collection through Overdirve, Libby, and RBdigital apps. Please visit MarionLibrary.com/borrow to learn more.
Don't forget to check out the Little Free Library in your neighborhood for additional reading material.