As we travel through the days and weeks ahead, visit this page to find out the changes that are taking place.
Yes, our doors are CLOSED BUT.....
- AT THIS TIME, between the hours of 10am-3pm, Monday-Friday we will be handling online reservations for BOOKS only.
- Your requested items will be handled through the door opening. You will be able to come up to the parking lot side doors and pick up BOOKS that have been placed on reserve through the catalog system or over the phone. You will not be able to enter the Library.
- You can call in and ask for a book(s) and if you don't know exactly what you want we can make recommendations - BOOKS only.
- An inactive library card can be updated over the phone at 740-387-0992.
- You can also obtain a temporary library card enabling you to check books out. Our staff members will walk you through the process over the phone.
- A few links to help you access digital library items - magazines, ebooks, audiobooks, streaming tv and films: