Have a question? We are here to help.
Book-a-Librarian at Marion Public Library for a 30 to 60-minute session.
We can assist with
- Researching including genealogy and local history,
- Searching our catalog and/or online resources,
- Accessing and downloading eBooks and/or audiobooks,
- Discovering a new author and/or genre with book suggestions, and
- Hunting for a job and résumé review.
We are unable to repair and troubleshoot personal devices.
Call 740-387-0992 or fill out the online form to schedule a session.